Geographical characteristics in each region of Thailand as well as the borders of neighboring countries; Regional resources; Geographic factors which cause local change, including careers, permanent settlements and important tourist destinations; Fieldwork is part of the course.
Students are expected to understand and be able to express their own ideas in the following areas:
- The location, size and borders of Thailand.
- Physical and human resources of Thailand.
- Characteristics of Thailand in a regional context.
- Various map projections and thematic maps of Thailand.
- Important domestic and international tourist attractions in Thailand.
- Geographic terms and concepts in the Thai context, including location, space, and area.
- Geographical factors causing local change, including occupations, settlements, and migration.
Thank you for visiting my Thai Geography page.
Steven A. Martin