FACEBOOK PHOTO ALBUMS
This is an index to my photo albums, taken all over the world during my nine undergraduate study abroad programs, and in the course of my postgraduate work in Taiwan and Thailand.
Please note that viewers may need to have an active Facebook account in order to view the photo albums listed below.
1995–2002 CHINA – SUMMER STUDY ABROAD
Featured here are the unedited photos taken during various international educational experiences with the University of Hawaii at Hilo (UHH) and Peking University (PKU). Most of these programs started out with university lectures and afternoon field trips in Beijing, followed by a group "Chinese Culture Study Tour", led by UHH Professor John HL Cheng.
- 1995 CHINESE SILK ROAD – Xian; Jaiyuguan; Turpan; Urumqi; Kashgar Sunday Market.
- 1997 NORTH CHINA PLAIN – Tai Shan (Mount Tai); Confucius/ Mencius philosophical tradition.
- 2000 SOUTHWEST CHINA – Changcha; Zhangjiajie National Forest Park; Chengdu; Jiuzhaigou (Ganhaizi National Forest Park); Beijing.
- 2000 TIBET – Lhasa; Tingri Plain; Mount Everest.
- 2000 EVEREST (B &W) – Qomolangma National Nature Preserve.
- 2000 NEPAL – Zhangmu; Sino-Nepal Friendship Bridge; Katmandu, Nepal.
- 2001 BEIJING – Ming Tombs; Mutianyu Great Wall; Taoist temple; Temple of Heaven; Hutongs; Peking Opera.
- 2001 CHINESE SILK ROAD (I) – Xian; Jaiyuguan; Xinjiang; Urumqi; Kashgar Sunday Bazaar.
- 2001 CHINESE SILK ROAD (II) – Kashgar; Tashkurgan; Khunjerab pass; Pakistan Border.
- 2001 PAKISTAN SILK ROAD – Khunjerab Pass; Karakorum Highway; Hunza Valley; Indus River; Islamabad.
- 2001 PAKISTAN (TAXILA) – Taxila Archaeological Site; Surkap; Jaulian Monastery
- 2001 PAKISTAN (HARAPPA) – Harappa Archaeological Site; Indus Valley Civilization
- 2002 PEKING UNIVERSITY – A day in the life of Peking University
- 2002 SOUTHEAST CHINA – Jinshanling Great Wall; Shaolin Monastery; Hemudu Archaeological Site; Wuyishan, Fujian; Yongding Hakka Houses.
1996 COSTA RICA & SOUTH AMERICA – SUMMER STUDY ABROAD
1997 SOUTH AFRICA – SEMESTER ABROAD
1998 SPAIN – SEMESTER ABROAD
Semester abroad in Seville, Spain, with Saint Bonaventure University (SBU), College Consortium for International Studies (CCIS), and the International College of Seville (ICS), Spain. The spring semester offered a number of holidays and long weekends, and I was fortunate enough to visit several other cities in Spain, as well as Portugal and Morocco.
- 1998 SEVILLE – BULLFIGHTS
- 1998 SEVILLE – HOLY WEEK
- 1998 SEVILLE – MARIA LOUISA PARK
- 1998 SEVILLE – PORVENIR
- 1998 SEVILLE – PLAZA DE ESPANA
- 1998 SEVILLE – MISCELLANEOUS
- 1998 SEVILLE – SPRING FAIR
- 1998 SPAIN – CONIL DE LA FRONTERA
- 1998 SPAIN – CORDOBA
- 1998 SPAIN – GRANADA
- 1998 SPAIN – MALLORCA
- 1998 SPAIN – RONDA-MARBELLA
- 1998 SPAIN – SEGOVIA
- 1998 SPAIN – TOLEDO & TRUJILLO
- 1998 MOROCCO (I)
- 1998 MOROCCO (II)
- 1998 PORTUGAL
- 2011 CAMBODIA – KOH KONG (CHAM YEAM) TO PHNOM PENH
- 2014 CAMBODIA – ANGKOR WAT & ANGKOR THOM
- 2014 CAMBODIA – TONLE SAP
- 2014 CAMBODIA – SIEM REAP
- 2014 CAMBODIA – IPPA PROCEEDINGS
- 2015 CAMBODIA – KILLING FIELDS
- 2015 CAMBODIA – ANGKOR WAT
- 2015 CAMBODIA – ANGKOR THOM & BAYON
- 2015 CAMBODIA – TA PROHM
- 2015 CAMBODIA – BENG MEALEA
- 2015 CAMBODIA – SANDSTONE QUARRY
- 2015 CAMBODIA – PHNOM KULEN
- 2015 CAMBODIA – BANTAEY SREI
- 2015 CAMBODIA – APSARA SHOW